For computer-based recording (especially voice-over / commentary / documentary / podcasting), this mic is not only simple, but very effective. Side-address cardioid condenser for clear and rich voice pickup. Mac and Windows compatible, with USB cable and tripod desk stand included.
The microphone offers the award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility. AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use