Audio Technica ATH-E70 in-ear monitoring headphones are the flagship model of ATH-E series.
Borrowing their sonic signature from the critically acclaimed ATH-M50x, E-Series have been designed to meet the needs of sound professionals and musicians.
E-Series have a specially designed housing for maximum isolation. Throughout the series, the detachable cable offers durability and optimised audio performance while ensuring a custom fit and long-wearing comfort. Each model comes with its own carry case and a variety of eartips.
ATH-E70 feature three balanced armature drivers, providing accurate and extended response across the entire frequency range.
Sensitivity: 109 dB/mW
You get four sizes of included silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), which allow you to create a custom fit, along with a medium-size pair of Comply™ T500 foam eartips. The headphones also come with a detachable 1.6 m cable, with newly developed connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug output.
Carry case included, along with 3.5mm to 1/4" headphone adapter.
- Three balanced armature drivers provide accurate and extended response across the entire frequency range
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Detachable 1.6 m cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimised audio performance
- Includes a carrying case, 6.3 mm adapter, silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and Comply™ foam eartips (M)