Designed for the studio engineer, ATH-M70x feature proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and are tuned to accurately reproduce extreme low and high frequencies (5 to 40,000 Hz) while maintaining perfect balance.
Specs: 35Ω impedence, 97 dB sensitivity.
Detachable cable(s). You get 1.2m straight cable, 3m straight cable, and a coiled cable (1.2 - 3m). You also get the screw-on adapter to use for 1/4" applications, plus a protective case.
"Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year."
Check out the rest of Audio-Technica's M-Series monitoring headphones here.
- M-Series flagship model, tuned for extremely accurate reproduction and carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Extended response accurately reproduces extreme low and high frequencies while maintaining perfect balance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpads and headband provide excellent durability and comfort, and detach for easy replacement
- Perfect for studio mixing and tracking, mastering and audio forensics
- Fold-flat design for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)