Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone, Hand Drums and more...the ATM350 is a great sounding cardioid condenser, clip-on style microphone with inline power module.
Also included is a nifty violin mount, adding extra versatility to this little mic.
Instrument players, schools and PA / facility operators take note - this is a terrific microphone solution. Don't bother looking for anything better for this kind of money, it simply works!
- Low-profile design for minimum visibility
- UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Unique violin mount permits unobtrusive placement of microphone between the instrument’s bridge and tailpiece
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use