A bit of everything in this simple, but thorough desktop solution to all kinds of monitoring for all kinds of DAWs. Choose between 3 sets of studio monitors, communicate with the talent via talkback-to-headphones, and control the whole lot with the 'big knob'.
On the input side, Big Knob lets you connect up to 4 stereo input sources at once. This means you can simultaneously connect to your computer/DAW outputs, CD player, cassette deck and even a turntable using the premium onboard RIAA preamp. You can even connect keyboards, guitars, drum machines, samplers - anything you'd like to hear - through your monitors.
Talkback Section & Headphone Control:
With its built-in Talkback mic and spring-loaded activation switches, Big Knob lets you quickly communicate with musicians in both the studio and tracking room. Big Knob also sports two high-powered headphone outputs with a discrete headphone mix bus, solving the communications needs of most computer-based studios.
On the back panel, 3 sets of monitor outputs with individual level control; 2-Track A and 2-Track B stereo outputs with level selection switches; a DAW stereo output for your computer; a Studio output with level control; a Phones Mix input with level selection switch; 2-Track A and 2-Track B Stereo Source inputs with level control; a DAW Mix input from your computer with level control; and even a Phono input with level control for direct connection to your turntable.
- Tabletop level control / monitor switcher / source selector & talkback box
- Big, convenient volume knob for precise level adjustments
- Switch amongst 3 sets of studio monitors
- Built-in Talkback microphone for easy communication with musicians
- Monitor 4 independent Stereo inputs including one for your turntable
- Dual Headphone outputs with independent volume controls and headphone mix bus
- Phono preamp for direct turntable connection
- High-end studio sound quality and robust construction
- Perfect for computer-based studios