For years, the 'budget-but-dependable' rackmount CD player of choice was Tascam CD160, with bonus points for remote control and integral rack ears. It has now been updated to CD-200, fitting in beautifully with the whole family of rackmount CD Players.
CD-200 uses a new transport, TEAC CD-5020A. The new transport is custom designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise. The internal clock has been improved for a smoother sound and decreased jitter.
Like the CD-160, the CD-200 has unbalanced phono outputs and S/PDIF digital out on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported, and front-panel Folder navigation buttons are provided. A wireless remote control with numerical track select buttons is also included.
- Plays audio CDs, MP3 CDs and WAV file CDs
- CD TEXT and ID3 tag support
- Continue, Random and Program play modes
- Repeat All and Repeat Single play modes
- Index Search
- Shock/skip prevention memory buffer
- ±12% pitch control (analog outputs only)
- RCA unbalanced line outputs
- RCA and Optical S/PDIF digital out
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- 2U rack mountable
- Wireless 55-key remote control
- 19"W x 3.72" H x 11.73"D
- 4.2 kg