For many years, DT109 has been the standard headphone / microphone combination for live, remote broadcasting, studio, film, tv and language lab applications. Rugged, field-serviceable construction. The headphone transducers feature extended frequency response. Adjustable, noise-cancelling microphone provides clear, audible speech transmission.
Headphone response: 30 - 20,000 Hz. Black. Cable not included.
- Highly sensitive headphone and microphone transducers
- Legendary, classic design?
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation?
- Capable of handling very high SPL?
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable?
- Single-sided, detachable cable? (not included)
- Closed headphone?
- Circumaural ear pads?
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing
|Headphone design (operating principle)||Closed|
|Headphone impedance||400 ohms|
|Headphone frequency response||30 - 20.000 Hz|
|Nominal sound pressure level||94 dB|
|Polar pattern for microphone||Hypercardiod|
|Transducer type for microphone||Dynamic|
|Construction||Circumaural (around the ear)|
|Cable & plug||Detachable cable – various connectors available|
|Net weight without packaging||386 g|