Open-back studio reference headphones for mixing and masteringOrder Code: 710490
When we had our first listen to DT1990-PRO, we were instantly hooked.
Most of the staff at Factory Sound have used the open back DT990-PRO (or closed back DT770-PRO) in the comfort of our own homes and home studios for a number of years, so we were very keen to listen to the next step up: DT1990-PRO
The one-word review: WOW
Robust bottom end, with some seriously wonderful high mids and very high frequency response. The clarity simply must be heard to be believed. In fact, when we listened straight back to the DT990-PRO headphones, they sounded somewhat pedestrian - much to our bemusement. DT1990-PRO is really that good.
The very quick lowdown, what sets these apart from DT990-PRO, is:
- detatchable cable, with two cables included (curled and straight), each with a headphone adapter included
- Choose between a well-balanced sound or analytical sound, thanks to replaceable velour ear pads, which are both included
Come in for a listen. You definitely won't be disappointed.
Made in Germany, built to be enjoyed.
- Open-back studio reference headphones for mixing and mastering
- Handcrafted in Germany
- 250 ohms, 45-mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR connector
- Soft, replaceable ear pads and headband for long, drawn-out studio sessions
- Included accessories: two pairs of velour ear pads with different sound characteristics (analytical and balanced), two pairs of cables (3 m straight and coiled cable), premium case
|Headphone impedance:||250 ohms|
|Headphone frequency response:||5 - 40,000 Hz|
|Nominal sound pressure level:||102 dBSPL (1mW/500Hz)|
|Construction:||Circumaural (around the ear)|