No better way to keep up with the mighty HDL20A active D-Line speakers, than to get some high powered subwoofers into the action!
The bass reflex design guarantees a deep, linear power response while the 4” voice coil vented design woofer offers the minimum of power compression. The system provides integrated mechanics compatible with the HDL20A array module.
Massive power, and excellent definition of your low end signal.
Please contact us for special RCF deals:
Trade pricing, bulk discounts and school/education rates
(use the ENQUIRE button above)
- 2000 Watt Peak power - 1000 Watt RMS
- 135 dB max SPL
- 30 Hz - 140 Hz frequency response
- 1 x 18" Woofer
- DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets
- Tour grade safe and solid variable mechanics, compatible with HDL20A
- Designed to compliment the HDL 20-A speaker system
- Baltic birch tour grade cabinet