The battery-powered MCE72 stereo microphone is lightweight, and captures a broad frequency range - typical of Beyerdynamic microphones.
MCE72 has two microphone capsules that are mounted in an angle of ±60° to the microphone axis to achieve a wide recording range and an accurate reproduction of the sound source.
Use this mic for ambience or atmos recording when sound gathering for film, or as part of a simple recording setup for music rehearsals, or live performance capture.
- XY stereophony
- Two cardioid condenser capsules
- Angular width 120° (± 60° off the microphone axis)
- Rugged metal housing
- Plug-in connecting cable (5-pin XLR)
- Battery powered (1.5 V battery)
- Battery indicator LED
Supplied accessories - MCE 72
- MKV 108 microphone clamp
- MVK 82-K3 with 5-pin XLR socket
- Mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm), 2.5 m long