Neutrik Powercon - Locking 3 conductor equipment power Fast and easy twist-locking system. High current capacity (20 A rated). Extremely robust and reliable.
This 'B-type' (power out, grey) line connector has screw terminals and is seen on the back of powered subs to link power through to 'top boxes'.
Wire size/contact: 2.5 mm² / 14 AWG, Cable OD range: 6 - 15 mm.
Attention: The powerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
- Locking 20 A / 250 V ac appliance coupler
- 3 contacts for line, neutral and premating safety ground
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of inter-mating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- User friendly latch design for easy handling
- Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
- UL, cUL recognized components
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product