4 pole chassis connector. Large flange with screw holes designed to replace 'EP style' connectors. Use on Amp racks or Speaker cabinets. Mates with NL2FC, NL4FX & NL4FC. Rear of connector is solderable, or use Neutrik NLFASTON for simple termination.
For Bi-Amped, Passive or Stereo applications.
Round G-size flange
Countersunk thru holes
3/16" flat tabs
The speakON panel mount connectors are the standard chassis connectors for loudspeaker / amplifier interconnections. They feature a unique metal locking system, making contact only once fully locked. The speakON receptacles are robust, versatile and easy to terminate.
- Current rating 30 A rms
- Glass reinforced materials make it extremely robust and dependable
- Precise keyway for secure mating
- Accurate twist lock latching system
- Metal insert in locking area
- Airtight design - optimized for speaker applications