Whether you've got some tired, worn out decks that need replacing - or you'd simply like to upgrade, Pioneer has come out with the new standard in turntables.
PLX-1000 high-torque direct drive turntable is equipped with a classic layout and a rubber-lined, S-shaped tone arm that improves isolation and prevents feedback. It is solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high grade audio playback.
The high-torque direct drive makes sure that your tracks reach a rotation speed of 33? rpm in merely 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm (or more). On top of that it ensures stable rotation and exceptional control.
Check the video tab below for a the overview thanks to Pioneer Pro DJ
- High-torque direct drive (33? rpm in 0.3 seconds)
- Classic DJ turntable layout
- Removable power, ground and phono cables
- S-shaped tone arm
- Multiple tempo control options: ±8%, ±16% and ±50%
- Tempo reset button
- Solid build for excellent vibration damping
- Professional-grade gold-plated RCA jacks
- Rubber-lined tone arm to improve isolation and prevent feedback