Top of Shure's range for in-ear monitoring, and rightly so. These SE535s sound great! Utilises triple driver design (one tweeter, dual woofer) for space and definition of sound. They're simply deluxe, and everyone who's grabbed a pair from us has come back with a big smile to tell us how good they are. And the blurb from Shure:
Sound isolating earphones were originally developed as Personal Monitor Systems to allow musicians to hear their own performances in loud onstage environments. SE535 is made up of three balanced armature drivers - one dedicated tweeter and dual woofers. It also includes an integrated passive crossover that ensures high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined. This allows you to hear the details of your music like never before.
The SE535 features a durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable that allows easy replacement or customisation. The formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. The gold plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers - one dedicated tweeter and two woofers
- Spacious sound with rich bass
- Cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 30 dB of isolation
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use and detachable for easy replacement.
- 1 year limited warranty
Speaker type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
Sensitivity (1 kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 36 Ω
Frequency range: 18 Hz - 19 kHz
Cable length: 162 cm