For an 8 channel digital mixer - with 8 physical microphone inputs - to be this light and compact, there must be a heap of features left out. Right?
Wrong! So much so, that QSC even include a padded carry case PLUS for your no-fuss remote control via iPad, a USB WiFi adapter.
But we're getting ahead of ourselves. The basics: you get 8 XLR inputs (4 of them are combi XLR/Jack connectors), Main L&R outputs plus 4 aux out all via XLR.
For the enthusiast performer / engineer, there are a stack of presets available to help shape your sound, thanks to the massive library of dynamics and effects onboard, while you can dig deep and tweak if you're more experienced.
For the massive feature list, scroll down
Check the video tab for a quick overview
COME IN for a touch and feel of TOUCHMIX 8
For something with even more inputs, check out TOUCHMIX 16
- 12 total inputs: 8 mic, (four with XLR/TRS combo connector) and two stereo line (TRS)
- Stereo Main L/R outputs (XLR)
- 4 mono auxiliary mixes (XLR)
- Mono auxiliaries may be linked for stereo use.
- Auxes 3/4 can also drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly.
- Superb sound quality
- Class-A microphone pre-amps
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 24-bit AD & DA convertors
- Input channels are fully-featured:
- Four-band full parametric EQ
- Variable high-cut and low-cut filters
- Compressor (with de-esser)
- Main and auxiliary outputs feature:
- 1/3-octave graphic EQ
- Notch filters
- Four professional quality stereo DSP effects. Choose from:
- Two types of reverb
- Mono delay
- Stereo delay
- A pitch correct processor is assignable to any input channel.
- Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Great results and easy to use
- Input channel preset library features over 100 presets developed by experienced concert engineers specifically for live sound applications.
- Wizards assist with input gain adjustment and effects selection and routing.
- On board Info system gives you instant access to the user manual.
- Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
- Capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 14 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
- Remote control via iPad®.
- USB Wi-Fi interface and carrying case are included.