Designed for deep and controlled bass, Avalon U5 has featured on thousands of the best selling (and sounding) albums and live performances. Variable gain Class A preamplifier to boost low level pickup signals and a high-level speaker input for capturing the live sound of the instrument's amplifier. Six passive tone-EQ enhance a variety of acoustic and electric instruments. A high-cut switch eliminates unwanted acoustic pickup.
Often seen in studio setups, but really delivers for on-the-road bass in your face.
- Pure Class A, 100% discrete design
- Smooth musical detail and sonic excellence
- Variable gain preamp to +30dB.
- Dual microphone and line outputs
- Hi-Z 3,000,000 ohm input impedance
- Very low noise -100dB
- High headroom +30dB
- Six tone bank selections.
- DC coupled Class A output for superior bass
- High cut switch eliminates noise
- LED active signal indicator
- Headphone monitor output jack
- Low distortion less than 0.5% THD and IMD
- High level 400 watt speaker input
- Active to thru selector - ground isolation switch
- 100% discrete power supplies for audio path
- Internal toroidal power supply for low noise
- Long lasting, stainless steel hardware