A simple FireWire connection is all it takes to plug your Mac or PC into the world's finest analog hardware emulations.
The UAD-2 Satellite DSP Accelerators offer full access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins, including exclusive titles from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Roland, SSL and more.
UAD-2 Satellite packages feature a sleek, ultra-portable FireWire 800-based processing unit, plus the Analog Classics plug-in bundle (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX 64), giving you massive analog character, right out of the box.
UAD2SATD = DUO CORE
UAD-2 Satellite DSP Accelerators are available in two processing levels: DUO or QUAD, with either two or four individual Analog Devices SHARC processors, respectively. This outboard processing "supercharges" your host computer - letting you run larger mixes, filled with rich, sonically complex plug-ins.
The UAD-2 Satellite can be integrated alongside UAD-2 PCIe DSP Accelerator cards and the UAD Apollo interface, for truly scalable mixing power. And because it's portable, the UAD-2 Satellite lets you travel with your UAD plug-ins, wherever you mix on a FireWire-equipped Mac or PC.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via FireWire 800/400 connection
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more (sold separately)
- Includes portable DSP Accelerator unit (FireWire format), plus a choice of Core, Custom or Ultimate UAD plug-in packages
- Available in DUO and QUAD models w/ 2 or 4 SHARC processors
- Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins
- Allows taking UAD plug-ins "on the road," mixing on Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs*
- Includes Analog Classics (Satellite DUO) or Analog Classics Plus (Satellite QUAD) plug-in bundles
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), and Apollo audio interfaces
- VST, AU, RTAS, and AAX 64 support; Mac OS X and Windows 7 64-Bit Edition compatible