Part of the magnificent d:vote 4099™ series by DPA Microphones, the 4099B is a high performance clip-on bass microphone for live sound and stage performance.
4099B is a supercardioid condenser, and the clever mount attaches to the E and G string below the bridge, allowing for mic capsule placement in the sweet spot between bridge and fingerboard. It offers upright bass players a far more natural sound than using a piezo pickup.
DPA instrument microphones work best when you give them the full 48V worth of phantom power, you'll get a natural sound, full frequency response and excellent gain-before-feedback.
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Natural sound – easy to blend with pick-up
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Mount has no impact on acoustic sound
- Detachable cable and versatile gooseneck extender