As with any member of the Protector Case™ range by Pelican, 1300 is made in USA to the strict Pelican quality tolerances.
Inside Dimensions (L X W X D): 23.3 x 17.8 x 15.5 cm
A closer look at the internal depth shows 12.5 cm in the bottom section, and 3 cm in the lid depth – however all of this is filled with foam.
You get a single convoluted foam layer in the lid, while the base has a thin (1.25 cm) foam layer, which is covered by a two chunky (5.5 cm) sections of Pelican’s Pick N Pluck™ foam, to help customise the fit for your gear.
Pelican 1300 features:
– Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
– Easy open Double Throw latches
– Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
– O-ring seal
– Automatic Pressure Equalisation Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
– Stainless steel hardware
– Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
External Dimensions (L X W X D): 27 x 24.6 x 17.4 cm
Weight (with foam): 1.6 kg