As with any member of the Protector Case™ range by Pelican, 1450 is made in USA to the strict Pelican quality tolerances.
Inside Dimensions (L X W X D): 37.2 x 26 x 15.5 cm
A closer look at the internal depth shows 11.1 cm in the bottom section, and 4.4 cm in the lid depth – however all of this is filled with foam.
You get a single convoluted foam layer in the lid, while the base has around a 2 cm layer of foam, topped with 8.5 cm layer of Pelican’s Pick N Pluck™ foam, to help customise the fit for your gear.
Pelican 1450 features:
– Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
– Easy open Double Throw latches
– Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
– O-ring seal
– Automatic Pressure Equalisation Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
– Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
– Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
– Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
External Dimensions (L X W X D): 41.8 x 33 x 17.3 cm
Weight (with foam): 2.9 kg