As with any member of the Protector Case™ range by Pelican, 1454 is made in USA to the strict Pelican quality tolerances.
Inside Dimensions (L X W X D): 37.2 x 26 x 15.5 cm
A closer look at the internal depth shows 11.1 cm in the bottom section, and 4.4 cm in the lid depth.
You get a single convoluted foam layer in the lid, while the base has a padded divider section, that's totally customisable to help fit your gear snugly, for maximum protection.
Pelican 1454 features:
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalisation Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Padded dividers, adjustable, with convoluted lid foam
External Dimensions (L X W X D): 41.8 x 33 x 17.3 cm
Weight (with foam): 2.9 kg
Pelican Medium Case
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed to be rugged, and safely travel the harshest environments on earth.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve to equalise air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
Pelican Protector Case™ has been designed as a compact way of safely storing and transporting your precious tools. In the Medium Case series, you'll find options for your wireless microphones, cameras, recording equipment and plenty of other sensitive equipment configurations.
To see the rest of our Pelican cases online, check the range here