As with any member of the Protector Case™ range by Pelican, 1510 is made in USA to the strict Pelican quality tolerances.
1510 is designed for air travel - as a protective case for carry-on situations, where you'd like maximum safety for your precious cabin cargo.
Inside Dimensions (L X W X D): 50.2 x 27.9 x 19.3 cm
A closer look at the internal depth shows 14.7 cm in the bottom section, and 4.5 cm in the lid depth - however all of this is filled with foam.
You get a single convoluted foam layer in the lid, while the base has a thin (1.25 cm) foam layer, which is covered by 2 chunky (6.6 cm each) sections of Pelican's Pick N Pluck™ foam, to help customise the fit for your gear.
Pelican 1510 features:
- FAA (USA) maximum carry on size
- Retractable extension handle
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalisation Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
External Dimensions (L X W X D): 55.9 x 35.1 x 22.9 cm
Weight (with foam): 5.4 kg
Pelican Medium Case
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed to be rugged, and safely travel the harshest environments on earth.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve to equalise air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
Pelican Protector Case™ has been designed as a compact way of safely storing and transporting your precious tools. In the Medium Case series, you'll find options for your wireless microphones, cameras, recording equipment and plenty of other sensitive equipment configurations.
To see the rest of our Pelican cases online, check the range here