As with any member of the Protector Case™ range by Pelican, 1510 is made in USA to the strict Pelican quality tolerances.
1510 is designed for air travel – as a protective case for carry-on situations, where you’d like maximum safety for your precious cabin cargo.
Inside Dimensions (L X W X D): 50.2 x 27.9 x 19.3 cm
A closer look at the internal depth shows 14.7 cm in the bottom section, and 4.5 cm in the lid depth – however all of this is filled with foam.
You get a single convoluted foam layer in the lid, while the base has a thin (1.25 cm) foam layer, which is covered by 2 chunky (6.6 cm each) sections of Pelican’s Pick N Pluck™ foam, to help customise the fit for your gear.
Pelican 1510 features:
– FAA (USA) maximum carry on size
– Retractable extension handle
– Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
– Easy open Double Throw latches
– Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
– O-ring seal
– Automatic Pressure Equalisation Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
– Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
– Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
– Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
External Dimensions (L X W X D): 55.9 x 35.1 x 22.9 cm
Weight (with foam): 5.4 kg