Like any member of the Pelican™ Air range, 1555 AirB is made in USA to strict Pelican quality tolerances.
1555 AirB is a compact transit case, ready for any sensitive equipment including your microphone kit and DI boxes, camera gear with glass, or your wireless IEM touring kit.
Inside Dimensions (L X W X D): 58.4 x 32.4 x 19.1 cm
Weight (with foam): 4.1 kg
A closer look at the internal depth shows 14 cm in the base section, with 5.1 cm lid depth. There’s some convoluted foam inside the lid to keep the ‘money section’ where it belongs when the lid is shut.
As for the inside of the base… there’s a thin foam layer (2.3 cm), covered by TWO chunky sections (each 5.7 cm) of Pelican’s Pick N Pluck™ foam, to help customise the fit for your gear.
Pelican 1555 Air B features:
– Super-Light Proprietary Polymer
– Proven Tough Double-Throw Latches
– Automatic Purge Valve Balances Air Pressure
– Watertight O-Ring Gasket
– New Style Lid Shape – “Conic Curve”
– Crushproof and Dustproof
– Stainless Steel Hasp Protectors
– Rubber Overmolded Handles
– New Removable Polycarbonate Card Holder With Front or Side Placement
External Dimensions (L X W X D): 62.9 x 39.3 x 20.9 cm