As with any member of the Protector Case™ range by Pelican, 1610 is made in USA to the strict Pelican quality tolerances.
1610 is designed to carry a large amount of gear, and comes with wheels and a retractable handle to help save your back when you’re loading in and out of your gig.
Inside Dimensions (L X W X D): 55.3 x 42.4 x 27 cm
A closer look at the internal depth shows 21.8 cm in the bottom section, and 5.2 cm in the lid depth – however all of this is filled with foam.
You get a single convoluted foam layer in the lid, while the base has a thick (3.8 cm) foam layer, which is covered by three chunky (6 cm each) sections of Pelican’s Pick N Pluck™ foam, to help customise the fit for your gear.
Pelican 1610 features:
– Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
– O-ring seal
– Automatic Pressure Equalisation Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
– Fold down handles
– Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
– 3 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
– Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
– Retractable extension handle
– Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
– Easy open Double Throw latches
External Dimensions (L X W X D): 63.1 x 50 x 30.2 cm
Weight (with foam): 10.1 kg