4PakD integrates the functions of both a control desk and four dimmers into a single, easy to use unit.
Includes integral (pre-programmed and user programmable) chaser unit equipped with speed control and audio switch to create sound to light effects from built in mic. AND, you can use as a slave dimmer from an external DMX control source.
4PAK-D is simple to use in a large variety of situations including stage lighting for schools, bands and theatre groups, effects switching for mobile applications and the control of shop window, foyer, or trade show displays.
- Four (4) identical control channels may be controlled via the front panel or remotely by DMX
- A fader and flash button per channel for manual control
- A mimic LED per channel provides visual indication of each channel’s output at all times
- High brightness LED display
- Easy to use menu-based setup
- Predefined and user programmable chases
- User programmable scenes
- ANSI E1.11-2004 DMX-512-A digital control input
- ANSI E1.20-2006 RDM compliant
- "Signal" LED for DMX signal indication
- Link capability for expanded operation
- Four (4) output circuits set for linear relationship between the control input and output power
- Opto-fired high current Triac output devices
- Master over-current thermal-magnetic circuit breaker
- Supplied complete with captive 1.7m lead and plug
- Connections to the lights are made via four (4) standard outlets on the back panel
- Durable polyester front panel decal
- Integral carry handle