Got a video clip to film? You'll need one of these. Maybe you're trying to set the mood for a theatre or cabaret show. The 55SH (series II) retains the classic look of yesteryear, with "modern acoustic components to meet today's performance standards." Includes integral stand mount and on-off switch. Dynamic, cardioid, 50Hz to 15kHz, with a lift in the vocal range.
For a more contemporary sound, try the newer Super55 vocal mic. Supercardioid dynamic, and wide frequency response.
- Classic appearance, modern performance
- Frequency response tailored for speech, vocals and instrumental music
- Cardioid directional pattern for optimum performance in adverse acoustic environments
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimises stand-transmitted noise, ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast casing for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
Transducer Type : Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -58 dBV/Pa / 1,33 mV/Pa
Weight: 624 g