Dial up a sound - your sound - with the exact tones you've been searching for. The Twin-Finity™ uses a clever blend switch to allow either 100% valve, full solid-state, or anywhere in between.
"The mix between the 310 volt single-ended class-A triode tube stage and solid-state transimpedance stage is controlled via the "Blend Knob" labeled "∞". Blending is continually variable between 100% tube and 100% solid-state offering a practically infinite range of unique pre-amp tones and the ability to easily dial-in your own signature sound."
The 710, although compact (half-rack) width, is full of nice features. It's a mic preamp, and there is also a front-panel DI socket, which is divine for bass tones.
The Twin-Finity box includes a 19" rack-kit for mounting one or two units.
- Twin-Finity™ Tone-Blending Mic/Line Preamp & Hi-Z Instrument DI
- Dual-Path 310 volt Class-A Tube and Transimpedance Solid State Preamp
- Phase-Aligned "Tone-Blending" of Tube and Solid State
- Dual Gain Stages: Wire with Gain to Creamy to Crunchy
- Discrete JFET DI with 2.2M ohm Ultra Hi-Z impedance
- Monolithic Balanced Output Stage
- 70dB+ of gain, +48V Phantom, Pad(-15dB), Phase Invert, and Low Cut Filter(75Hz)
- Output and "Drive" backlit VU metering
- Portable, Rack-Mountable design for Studio, Desktop or Stage
- 19” Rack Kit Included, Optional Desktop Handle Kit also available
- Front Panel Hi-Z Input (switched from Mic/Line automatically via Jack Detect)
- Rear Panel XLR Mic Input, XLR Line Input and XLR Line Output
- Universal Internal Power Supply
- Heavy-Duty Metal Construction