Avid Dock (formerly known as Pro Tools | Dock) provides intelligent studio control in a portable, ergonomic, and affordable surface.
Integrated with the free Avid Control app running on your iOS or Android tablet (not included), you get the quick touchscreen access and tactile precision control you need to record, edit, mix, and monitor projects faster. All in a compact surface that works with your audio and/or video software, connects with other Avid control surfaces, and easily fits in any studio space and budget.
The combination of touchscreen, fader, knob, and switch control gives you increased navigation speed and tactile precision (over mouse clicks) making it easier to create better sounding mixes – faster. Jump to any track or section with a touch. Create custom macros to perform complex tasks instantly. And mix with your ears – not your eyes – with ergonomic controls you can feel at your fingers.
EXPAND YOUR VERSATILITY
With Avid Dock, you can work with multiple software tools in parallel instead of porting projects. Get extensive software control and integration. Handle every aspect of a production from beginning to end. Mix music, audio post, and video projects. And extend the capabilities of Avid S1 and S3. All from a single integrated control surface.
WORK WITH YOUR FAVOURITE CREATIVE TOOLS
Experience a deep level of integration and control with Pro Tools. Plus, get exceptional control of Media Composer®, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Premiere Pro, and other EUCON®-enabled audio and video software.
Avid Dock features:
- Take control of Pro Tools, Media Composer, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Premiere, and other audio and video software
- Speed up editing and mixing by integrating your iOS or Android tablet with the free Avid Control app (tablet not included)
- Get extensive touchscreen and tactile control, plus critical visual feedback › Access and adjust EQ, panning, plugins, sends, and other settings right from the surface
- Gain full control of monitoring sources, speaker cuts, talkback functions, and more
- Trigger frequently performed functions and commands with 16 programmable Soft Keys
- Quickly focus a touchscreen track to the “attention” channel with a touch-sensitive, motorised fader
- Navigate large sessions easily with the jog wheel, transport keys, or colour-coded Universe Scroller
- Customise and recall layouts and complex macros with a single button press
- Automate tracks effortlessly with 12 dedicated automation switches
GET MAJOR CONTROL AT A MINOR PRICE
No other control solution offers the incredible power of tactile and touch control, previously only found in the acclaimed Avid S6, at a fraction of its size and price. Access hundreds of software functions and commands as well as interact with EQ, dynamics, and other parameters, right from the surface. And gain powerful touchscreen capabilities, Attention “Super” Channel control, Soft Knob mapping, channel meters, more Soft Keys, EQ graphs, and other views and controls when using Avid Control on your tablet.
GAIN FULL MONITORING CONTROL
Control any EUCON-enabled monitoring system—including XMON™, Pro Tools | MTRX, and monitor sources in your DAW—right from the Avid Dock surface or in the Avid Control app. Take full control of source selections, speaker cuts, talkback, and cues. You can even lock parts of Avid Dock to your monitoring application for dedicated monitor control while controlling another DAW with the rest of the surface for mixing.