Avid Pro Tools HDXTBMTRXSTUDIOR – studio rackmount bundle – is a combination of the HDX Core (PCIe card), housed in the HDX Thunderbolt 3 rackmount chassis. You also get the fabulously well-appointed Pro Tools | MTRX Studio I/O for recording or mixing (including Dolby Atmos), along with Pro Tools Ultimate software.
The hard work of choosing the right bits has been done for you – so you just need to crack in and make the magic.
Pro Tools | MTRX Studio features:
- Streamline your studio with an interface that combines I/O, routing, and monitoring in one
- Get the versatility and advantages of Pro Tools | MTRX in a more compact interface
- Capture and hear every audio nuance through DAD’s precision audio converters and premium mic preamps
- Connect your devices to a variety of I/O—from analogue and ADAT, to Dante and DigiLink
- Bring Dolby Atmos mixing to any room with 7.1.4 monitoring capabilities and 64 channels of Dante I/O
- Route multichannel Dante audio across multiple rooms and devices with the 512 x 512 matrix
- Remotely control MTRX Studio directly from any EUCON™-enabled control surface or Pro Tools | Ultimate
- Optimise your monitoring environment with built-in speaker calibration, supporting everything from mono to immersive audio, including 7.1.4