The evolution of Rode VideoMic continues.
Rode VideoMic Pro+ takes all the advances found in VideoMic Pro R, and adds a variety of power options, along with some handy digital switching on the back.
The shotgun pickup pattern suits 'top of the camera' applications, while the integrated Rycote Lyre suspension helps isolate the microphone from ‘low end rumble’ associated with moving the camera to point where the action is happening.
Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
Power options - VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.?Digital Switching - will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
Check below for the DIGITAL SWITCHING options on the back of VideoMic Pro+
VideoMic Pro+ features:
- Automatic Power Function with plug-in power
- Power via LB-1, 2 x AA Batteries, Micro USB
- Ships with LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable, Micro USB Cable
- Built-in Battery Door
- Optimised Windshield Shape
- Digital Switching
- 2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
- 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function – designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording
- Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur