ACT series belt pack transmitter, to suit the wireless receiver built in to MA707CDM6 battery powered portable PA system.
Includes MU53S lapel mic for simple presenter speech pickup.
ACT707TE6 can alternatively be used with an optional headset, or instrument cable.
(6B Frequency band)
To see the current list of accessories and options for Mipro portable PA systems, check our MIPRO brand page here
- UHF beltpack transmitter for use with the ACT series of receivers
- Supplied with MU53S lapel microphone
- Can also be used with an optional headworn microphone or instrument connection
- LED indicator displays power on/off and battery status.
- Compact, lightweight and streamlined shape for easy wearing.
- Impedance selection switch for microphone or guitar, and built-in sensitivity level adjuster.
- Industry standard mini-XLR 4-pin (TA4F) connector allows for quick screw lock connection and accepts lavalier, headworn microphone and guitar inputs with level adjustments.
- Belt clip allows 360 degrees rotating to suit flexible positioning of the transmitter.
- World's first ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) function provides rapid automatic channel setting.
- Innovative "Photo-cell Coupling" high dynamic range and high fidelity modulation circuitry is capable of accepting high input level and minimises distortion.
- Advanced efficient transmitting and low power consumption circuit design.
- 22 hour battery life per single 9V battery.
- Professional quality ensures no impact damage.