Proving that feature-ful and long lasting packages need not cost both an arm and a leg, this (2U) mixer-amp has 6 mic/line inputs, overall bass & treble controls and 250w worth of 100V, 70V and 4, 8 ohm outputs.
Bell, pre-announce, evac and alert tones in-built, 6 zone speaker selector with 'all call' plus insert point for connection of more sophisticated eq or some compression.
A quick look on the back - and you can choose between XLR or dual RCA inputs for each of the 6 channels.
Includes vox muting on channels 1, 2 and 3 (defeatable), vox triggered output relay, VCA master level control, 15 VDC phantom power and mains or 24v DC operation.
A great all-in-one solution for a variety of installation applications.
If 250w is a little overkill for your installation, check out the 120w version - AMIS120
- 100V, 70V and 4, 8 ohm outputs
- Vox muting from channels 1, 2 and 3 (selectable)
- Vox triggered relay output
- Tape Output (350mV @ 10K ohms) and balance output (700mv)
- Bell, Pre Announce, Evac and Alert tones in-built (rear panel activation)
- 15V phantom power on all mic inputs (defeatable per channel by rear switch)
- Insert point for connection of external processors
- Overdrive protection and internal limiting
- Signal Present LED
- 240VAC/24VDC operation