ART712A Mk4 is a nicely balanced, yet very powerful active PA speaker.
With 500w going to its 12" woofer and an impressive 200w to the 1", this little speaker certainly packs a punch - 129 dB worth of punch!
Use ART712A Mk4 as a high-powered stage monitor, DJ booth monitor, or as part of a complete Front-of-House system. It’s a multi-purpose speaker that represents the best choice for situations in which a full frequency range with punchy bass and high definition is needed.
Maybe it's the FiRPHASE
RCF speakers are designed by using FiRPHASE, a proprietary and advanced FIR filtering technology, conceived for delivering transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The FiRPHASE algorithm optimises dynamics, amplitude and phase patterns, ensuring at the same time minimum system latency.
Needless to say, we're impressed.
Mic / Line switch, XLR input, 1/4" jack input, XLR output, volume knob, EQ (flat / boost for bass response)
Weight: 18 kg
Art712A Mk4 features:
- 129 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1" Compression Driver, 1.75" voice coil
- 12" Woofer
- 90°x60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
- Nearfield & portable PA
- Foreground/background PA, distributed PA, frontfill and sidefill
- Houses of worship, video monitoring, retail, clubs, performance theatre, theme parks
- Compact voice reinforcement systems
- Stage monitoring