ART715A-MkII is a nicely balanced, yet very powerful active PA speaker.
With 500w going to its 15" woofer and an impressive 200w to the 1", this little speaker certainly packs a punch - 130 dB worth of punch!
Use ART715AMkII as a high-powered stage monitor (for larger stage layouts), DJ booth monitor, or as part of a complete Front-of-House system. It’s a multi-purpose speaker that represents the best choice for situations in which a full frequency range with punchy bass and high definition is needed.
It weighs just 19.4 kg, and is easily portable with a top hand wrapped in a rubber handgrip.
Crisp and powerful, this is a speaker worth evaluating in our speaker shootout room.
- 1400 Watt Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 130 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15" woofer, high power 3.0" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, Mylar dome, 1.75" voice coil
- DSP Processing
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz - 20 KHz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer: 15", 3" v.c.
- Input signal: Bal / unbal
- Input connectors: Combo xlr-jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1700 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 708 mm
- Width: 437 mm
- Depth: 389 mm
- Net Weight: 19.4kg