The biggest member of RCF's ART7 series is the high performance ART745A.
With 700w RMS (500w going to the 15" woofer, and 200w powering the 1.5"), ART745A works comfortably in front of a band as your Front of House speaker system.
The titanium dome, 4.0" voice coil neo compression driver offers a unique vocal clarity and sound projection, while the 15" neo woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control.
Both transducers are built in RCF's factory in Italy using the most advanced assembly technologies.
The on-board amplifier is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase alignment, soft limiting and speaker protections.
Come in for a listen - you'll be impressed.
- 1400 Watt Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 133 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15" NEO woofer, high power 3.5" voice coil
- HF NEO driver, titanium dome, 4" voice coil
- PFC power factor correction
- DSP Processing
- 19.6 Kg
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 45 Hz - 20 KHz
- Max SPL: 133 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1.5" neo, 4.0" v.c.
- Woofer: 15", 3.5" v.c.
- Input signal: Bal / unbal
- Input connectors: Combo xlr-jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 650 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 708 mm
- Width: 437 mm
- Depth: 389 mm
- Net Weight: 19.6 kg