Clean up your rack of wireless receivers with the ASA 214.
Not only does it allow you to connect up to 4 x EM100 or EM300/500 receivers and combine all the antennas, but it also can supply power to all units.
The included 8 x BNC cables facilitate both functions. Get a couple of A2003-UHF directional antennas on the end of this, to really improve your wireless system.
Unlike the previous (G3) version (ASA1), this ASA214 now comes with NT1-1 power supply, included in the box.
ASA214 is backwards compatible - works happily with either G4 or G3 rackmount receivers.
Factory Sound is a specialist RF solutions provider, so for a further understanding of how to improve your wireless setup, get in touch.
In the box:
- ASA 214 active antenna splitter
- 8 x BNC cables (50 cm)
- 1 x NT1-1 power supply
ASA 214 Features:
- Loss-free operation of multi-channel G4 wireless systems
- Cascading enables the operation of up to 8-channels of wireless through two antennas
- Power is supplied to the connected ew receivers through the BNC antenna cables
- Compatible with G4 and G3 systems