Looking resplendent in white, this special edition of AT2020 is a classy edition for home studio, project studios and for podcasters.
AT2020-WH sets the standard for price vs performance. Cardioid condenser microphone complete with swivelling stand mount.
Very impressive frequency response and a huge SPL handling (up to 140dB) makes AT2020 an all-rounder to get your studio kick-started.
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20-20,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||–37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|NOISE||20 dB SPL|
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||48V DC, 2 mA typical|
|WEIGHT||12.1 oz (345 g)|
|DIMENSIONS||162.0 mm long,
52.0 mm maximum body diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||R7|