SonicPro series in ear monitoring headphones.
AudioTechnica InEar monitoring headphones are packed with the kinds of features and perfomance that we've come to expect from the makers of world-class monitoring headphones, such as ATH-M50x.
These ATH-IM01 buds, like the whole SonicPro range, are build for serious stage use. The design has been centred around the three most important components of a superb listening experience: 1) Sound, 2) Fit and 3) Functionality.
With single balanced armature drivers and a horn-shaped conductor pipe to reduce acoustic radiation resistance, the ATH-IM01 in-ear monitor headphones were built to effortlessly deliver that pure listening experience.
It goes without saying that ATH-IM01 have been designed to fit and seal within the ear for the ultimate in-ear monitoring.
You get a soft carry pouch, along with silicon ear pieces (S,M,L) and COMPLY™ foam tip to ensure a comfortable and effective fit for your ear.
The detachable cable is used to provide reliable, maintenance free connectivity.
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 15,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 106 dB/mW
Max Input Power: 3 mW
Cable Length: 1.2m
- Exclusive single balanced armature drivers for pure sound reproduction
- Specially designed to fit and seal within the user’s ear for ultimate in-ear monitoring
- Detachable cables with formable wire improves fit and adds convenience
- Horn-shaped conductor pipe, the “Acoustic Horn,” reduces acoustic radiation resistance
- Includes a case, silicone earpieces (S/M/L) and Comply™ foam earpieces (M)