Here's an easy way to get into the world of recording, with an all-in-one solution.
If you've already got a microphone and a pair of headphones, check out AudioBox iTwo as an even more cost-effective alternative.
This kit contains all the bits and pieces you need to not only get started, but also produce excellent quality work.
Simply plug the M7 - large diaphragm condenser microphone - into the hardware interface, make sure it's connected to your iPad, laptop or desktop computer, hit record on the software, and away you go.
You even get a pair of HD7 headphones, to ensure you can listen closely to what you're recording.
The included StudioOne software allows you to record and mix an unlimited track count.
If you want to record via your iPad, it's a two-track version of Capture, which is a free download from AppStore, and you can simply flick your recordings across to your more serious recording computer for further recording and manipulation of your project.
- Ultra-mobile AudioBox iTwo bus-powered, 2-channel, USB/iPad audio/MIDI interface for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Award-winning Studio One® Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows
- Easy-to-use Capture™ Duo recording software for iPad (free from the Apple App Store)
- Warm-sounding M7 large-diaphragm condenser mic
- High-definition HD7 headphones
- Nimbit Free account for marketing and distribution