Allen & Heath AVANTIS-DPACK-GX48
AVANTIS 64 in 42 bus Console (incl GX4816 + DEEP & Dy8 plug-in pack)Order Code: AVANTIS-DPACK-GX48
Allen & Heath AVANTIS is a powerful digital mixing console, that nicely hits the sweet spot.
Let's do a quick tick of the boxes: 96 kHz (just like dLive), 64 channels with 42 bus.
So, borrowing from the larger dLive series, AVANTIS also shares a bit of ideology from the smaller SQ series - in that there is no 'external brain' required. Just pick up an AVANTIS, and you're ready for action.
Of course, A&H have thought of everything when it comes to 'remote expanders'. With their 'EVERYTHING I/O' philosophy, you can use AR2412 (made originally for the GLD series), or the up-spec'd dLive boxes, including their very popular DX168.
THIS bundle includes the perfectly positioned GX4816.
Check out the overview video in our VIDEO tab - or contact us for more info.
(this bundle also includes the D-Pack for additional DEEP and Dyn8 processing, as you'll see in the video)
- 96kHz 64 channel / 42 bus digital mixer
- XCVI FPGA core with ultra-low latency (0.7ms)
- Fully configurable mix bus architecture
- Super-tough, full metal chassis
- Continuity UI seamlessly connects physical and touchscreen controls for the fastest, most intuitive workflows
- dPack option adds dLive processing, including 16 Dyn8 engines, plus per-channel zero-latency DEEP Compressors and Dual-Stage Valve preamp
- 12 RackExtra FX slots with dedicated stereo returns
- 16 DCAs
- Dual 15.6” Full HD capacitive touchscreens with gesture control
- AMM (Automatic Mic Mixer) up to 64 channels across 1, 2 or 4 zones
- Fully assignable layout
- 144 fader strips (24 faders, 6 layers) with optional dedicated master section
- SLink port for connection to Remote I/O Expanders and the ME Personal Mixing System
- 12 analogue XLR Inputs / 12 analogue XLR Outputs
- 1 Stereo AES In / 2 Stereo AES Out
- 2 I/O Ports, both capable of 128x128 operation at 96kHz – for optional cards inc. Dante, MADI and gigaACE
- User configurable rotary controls
- 24 assignable SoftKeys
- Comprehensive metering with multi-point peak detection
- USB stereo recording and playback
- BNC Word Clock
- 48 Mic Preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 16 XLR Line Outs
- 96kHz operation
- DX1 Port – compatible with a single DX32, or up to 2 DX168/DX164-W expanders
- DX2/ME Port – compatible with a single DX32, up to 2 DX168/DX164-W expanders, or a ME personal monitoring system.
- Compatible with SQ and dLive (firmware 1.9 onwards) systems
- Multiple GX4816 can be added to a system:
- Up to 2 GX4816 units can be added to a SQ system
- Up to 5 GX4816 units can be added to a dLive S Class system
- Up to 3 GX4816 units can be added to a dLive C Class system
- Rack-mounted (5u) or shelf/floor operation
- Plug and Play – no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
- Locking EtherCon ports