C1000S is one of the most flexible microphones around. Supplied accessories include polar pattern changer (tightening the mic to hypercardioid) and presence boost adaptor (boosting frequencies around 3-5KHz for crisp vocals). Condenser mic that can grab either phantom power from a desk or preamp, or run off internal batteries making it ideal for location recording.
New features for this model:
If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours. More versatile than ever before, the new C1000S now features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad.
In the box:
- C1000S dual-powered condenser microphone
- SA63 microphone stand adaptor
- PB1000 presence boost adaptor
- PPC1000 polar pattern converter
- W1001 foam windshield
- Carry bag
- Gold sputtered microphone capsule and XLR pins - give high immunity against humidity
- Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power - for use with any equipment and every application
- Bass cut and -10 dB switchable - for amazing versatility in every situation
- Presence boost adaptor - provides three frequency settings for different sound sources
- Unique polar pattern converter - allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid