One of the most revered studio mics is the multi-patterned C414.But if you plan on sticking purely to cardioid, then C214 is your puppy.
Single diaphragm cardioid condenser that will suit vocal or instrument application. The switchable -20dB pad gives up to a whopping 156dB SPL, and the 20 Hz - 20 kHz response is similar to the older big brother, C414BXLII.
Includes low cut switch, and ships with suspension.
In the box:
- C214 cardioid condenser
- H85 shockmount
- Metal carry case
- Sonic character of the C414 XLII - for beautifully detailed recording of lead vocals and solo instruments
- Outstanding dynamic range and ultralow noise - for close-up recording of high-output sources of up to 156dB SPL
- Switchable 20dB attenuator and bass-cut filter - for close-up recording and reduction of proximity effect
- Integrated suspension - to reduce mechanical noise and vibration from stage
- Roadworthy design - all-metal die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish