Single rackspace CD player, with wireless remote included.
CD-500 is a slot-loading CD player, featuring brushless motors and an edge-grabbing mechanism to prevent disc damage. A front-panel 10-key pad is available for instant access to CD tracks, and flash start is available for instant playback.
You get both analogue and digital outputs – all via RCA (unbalanced analogue, and SPDIF). It can be controlled through RS-232C, parallel, wireless remote control or an optional RC-3F footswitch.
CD-500 supports MP3 and WAV file playback from CD-ROM as well as traditional audio CDs. It includes 16% pitch control for CD playback speed. Other features include incremental play, fader start, Call/return to last play point, fade in/out, power on play and more.
For balanced XLR analouge and AES/EBU digital outputs, check out CD-500B.
- Slot-loading mechanism
- RCA unbalanced output
- Optical and Coaxial S/PDIF digital outputs
- All, single, random, A/B and 99-track program play
- Incremental play
- Track elapsed, track remain, disc remain time display
- Call function: return to last play start point
- Intro check
- Fade in/out (0 to 10 sec., in 0.5 sec. steps)
- Power on play
- Frame-accurate search
- Skip back play
- Activate or deactivate the wireless remote
- Relay play with multiple units through 1/8” relay in/out jack
- Index search (CD-DA discs) and directory search (MP3 discs)
- Mono output
- Fader start / event start
- EOM (End of message)
- WAV file (up to 48kHz/16bit) and MP3 file (up to 320kbps VBR) playback
- Headphone output
- RS-232C control
- Wireless remote controller included
- Footswitch input (for optional RC-3F footswitch)