Part of the magnificent d:vote 4099™ series by DPA Microphones, the CORE 4099A is a high performance stereo pair of clip-on accordion microphones for live sound and stage performance.
4099A makes it easy to achieve a high level of isolation on stage while providing clean and transparent stereo sound quality with realistic dynamics. The pair of sensitivity selected 4099 microphones on goosenecks with lightweight mounts offers a realistic image of the accordion.
There are guide holes in the AC4099 mounts, so if you've found the sweet spots on your accordion, screw (or glue) them in place, and you've got a speedy setup, every time.
DPA instrument microphones work best when you give them the full 48V worth of phantom power, you'll get a natural sound, full frequency response and excellent gain-before-feedback.
Released in 2018, the new CORE series of d:vote instrument microphones are capable of handling high SPL (142dB for this model).
d:vote CORE 4099A features:
- CORE by DPA technology inside
- Supercardioid condenser microphone
- Handles high SPLs
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Gentle and easy to mount on the instrument
- Detachable cable and a versatile gooseneck extender
In the box:
- 2 x Supercardioid CORE 4099 for loud SPL (up to 142 dB)
- 2 x AC4099 accordion mount
- 2 x 1.8m cable microdot cable (1.6mm OD)
- 2 x DAD6001 microdot - XLR adapter (full range)
- Protective case with zipper