Part of the magnificent d:vote 4099™ series by DPA Microphones, the CORE 4099C is a high performance clip-on cello microphone for live sound and stage performance.
4099C is a supercardioid condenser, and the clever mount attaches to the C and A string below the bridge, allowing for microphone capsule placement in the sweet spot between bridge and fingerboard, offering a unique combination of natural string sound and high audio separation on stage.
DPA instrument microphones work best when you give them the full 48V worth of phantom power, you'll get a natural sound, full frequency response and excellent gain-before-feedback.
Released in 2018, the new CORE series of d:vote instrument microphones are capable of handling high SPL (142dB for this model).
d:vote CORE 4099C features:
- CORE by DPA technology inside
- Supercardioid condenser microphone
- Handles high SPLs
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Gentle and easy to mount on the instrument
- Detachable cable and a versatile gooseneck extender
In the box:
- Supercardioid CORE 4099 for loud SPL (up to 142 dB)
- CC4099 cello mount
- 1.8m cable microdot cable (2.2mm OD)
- DAD6001 microdot - XLR adapter (full range)
- Protective case with zipper