Part of the magnificent d:vote 4099™ series by DPA Microphones, the CORE 4099CM is a high performance clip-on microphone that will clamp onto a variety of bits... like the lip of a sax bell, or onto the top of a music stand, for live sound and stage performance.
4099CM is a supercardioid condenser, and the mounting is ideal for multi-instrumentalists who are sitting at an orchestra desk, and need one mic to cover many instruments. The CM4099 clamp is spring-loaded, and clips easily on your music stand - while also being non-marring if you've decided you'd like to clip it to your sax.
DPA instrument microphones work best when you give them the full 48V worth of phantom power, you'll get a natural sound, full frequency response and excellent gain-before-feedback.
Released in 2018, the new CORE series of d:vote instrument microphones are capable of handling high SPL (142dB for this model).
d:vote CORE 4099CM features:
- CORE by DPA technology inside
- Supercardioid condenser microphone
- Handles high SPLs
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Gentle and easy to mount on the instrument
- Detachable cable and a versatile gooseneck extender
In the box:
- Supercardioid CORE 4099 for loud SPL (up to 142 dB)
- CMC4099 clamp mount
- 1.8m cable microdot cable (1.6mm OD)
- DAD6001 microdot - XLR adapter (full range)
- Protective case with zipper