Part of the magnificent d:vote 4099™ series by DPA Microphones, the CORE 4099D is a high performance clip-on drum microphone for live sound and stage performance.
4099D is a supercardioid condenser, with extreme SPL handling (up to 152dB max).
The flexible clip-on system provides fast, stable and repeatable positioning - including the revolutionary "90 degree" system which provides many more mounting options. By detaching the clip from the gooseneck and re-mounting it turned 90 degrees, the number of mic positions is doubled. The mics can be easily positioned at different angles via the flexible gooseneck to fit different drums and allow a variety of sound nuances.
DPA instrument microphones work best when you give them the full 48V worth of phantom power, you'll get a natural sound, full frequency response and excellent gain-before-feedback.
Released in 2018, the new CORE series of d:vote instrument microphones are capable of handling high SPL (152dB for this model).
d:vote CORE 4099D features:
- CORE by DPA technology inside
- Supercardioid condenser microphone
- Handles high SPLs
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Gentle and easy to mount on the instrument
- Detachable cable and a versatile gooseneck extender
In the box:
- Supercardioid CORE 4099 for extreme SPL (up to 152 dB)
- DC4099 drum mount
- 1.8m cable microdot cable (2.2mm OD)
- DAD6001 microdot - XLR adapter (full range)
- Protective case with zipper