Part of the magnificent d:vote 4099™ series by DPA Microphones, the CORE 4099G is a high performance clip-on guitar microphone for live sound and stage performance.
4099G is a supercardioid condenser, and the mounting is perfect for acoustic guitar, resonator guitars and ukulele. Should you need to swap instruments mid gig, the one-hand mount allows an easy change, without damaging your instrument. The mount suits instruments with a body depth between 35 mm and 122 mm.
DPA instrument microphones work best when you give them the full 48V worth of phantom power, you'll get a natural sound, full frequency response and excellent gain-before-feedback.
Released in 2018, the new CORE series of d:vote instrument microphones are capable of handling high SPL (142dB for this model).
d:vote CORE 4099G features:
- CORE by DPA technology inside
- Supercardioid condenser microphone
- Handles high SPLs
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Gentle and easy to mount on the instrument
- Detachable cable and a versatile gooseneck extender
In the box:
- Supercardioid CORE 4099 for loud SPL (up to 142 dB)
- GC4099 guitar mount
- 1.8m cable microdot cable (1.6mm OD)
- DAD4099 microdot - XLR adapter (with 80Hz low-cut roll-off filter)
- Protective case with zipper