DPA CORE 4099SM
Clip on instrument (stand mount) microphone - d:vote seriesOrder Code: 4099-DC-1-101-SM
Part of the magnificent d:vote 4099™ series by DPA Microphones, the CORE 4099SM is a high performance clip-on style microphone, that includes a stand mount, for easy positioning on stage when swapping instruments.
4099SM is a supercardioid condenser, and the stand-mount is ideal for multi-instrumentalists who are comfortable playing in front of a mic stand, and need one mic to cover many instruments. The SM4099 clamp, in conjunction with the mic's gooseneck, allow for great positional flexibility.
DPA instrument microphones work best when you give them the full 48V worth of phantom power, you'll get a natural sound, full frequency response and excellent gain-before-feedback.
Released in 2018, the new CORE series of d:vote instrument microphones are capable of handling high SPL (142dB for this model).
d:vote CORE 4099SM features:
- CORE by DPA technology inside
- Supercardioid condenser microphone
- Handles high SPLs
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Gentle and easy to mount on the instrument
- Detachable cable and a versatile gooseneck extender
In the box:
- Supercardioid CORE 4099 for loud SPL (up to 142 dB)
- SMC4099 stand mount
- 1.8m cable microdot cable (1.6mm OD)
- DAD6001 microdot - XLR adapter (full range)
- Protective case with zipper